When the foundation of your home or business starts to deteriorate, your first step should be to call a professional. But how do you know what sets one concrete leveling company apart from another? In this blog post, we’ll provide our top tips for choosing the right concrete contractor for your project.
- Do some homework of your own – A lot of folks come to us with very little knowledge of concrete stabilization and foundation repair. That’s okay! But we advise customers to try doing initial research on their structure’s issue to get a better idea of what to expect in terms of solutions. We also invite customers to ask as many questions as possible in order to feel comfortable. As with other concrete contractors, avoid making your final decision on advertising and cheap prices. Concrete repair is something that must be done correctly the first time in order to avoid catastrophe down the road.
- Ensure compliance – Keep in mind that the building products used in foundation repair methods must meet code compliance. If a concrete contractor is not compliant in this regard, it’s best to just move on to the next option. At Concrete Leveling Technologies in Central Texas, we make it a point to always stay in compliance with what we provide customers.
- Ask about any landscaping that may be affected – Some projects require the removal of landscaping in the areas of work. With that in mind, a concrete contractor usually won’t guarantee that a bush, shrub, or garden will survive the removal/replacement process. Again, this is something that should be communicated with the contractor at the initial stages.
- Expect a long-term solution – When searching for concrete services and how to level concrete in general, mudjacking is often one of the most common methods that come up. However, the reality is that mudjacking is a messy and invasive technique that just doesn’t provide a long-term solution. That’s why our concrete leveling professionals use polyurethane foam to repair the settled concrete of customers. Polyfoam not only ensures level concrete but also adds strength and load-bearing capability to the soil beneath. This enables your slab to stand the test of time.
- Pay attention to guarantees – It’s no secret that concrete leveling is an investment on your end. You shouldn’t have to settle for mediocre work, particularly in this industry. Concrete Leveling Technologies in Austin uses a quick process that’s environmentally safe for optimal results. We put your needs first, so you never have to second guess our expertise and solutions. From arriving at your site and taking an in-depth evaluation to tackling the project and working with you along the way, we provide you with an effective solution from start to finish. Simply put, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the results.
Concrete Slab Leveling for Your Situation
By injecting a hydrophobic geopolymer expanding foam beneath the concrete, we can effectively raise it back to its proper position. This unique foam fills voids and lifts to provide a stable base. It’s the perfect solution for the following:
- Loading docks
- Concrete roads
Don’t let your surface continue to worsen and result in more problems. Instead, call us today for a free concrete leveling estimate.